I am obsessed with Zev’s baby nursery. We used our good friend and interior designer Shauna Walton to do the design, and couldn’t be happier.
If you didn’t know, I am the co-founder of a real-estate and lifestyle publication called Livabl, where we did a short video of tips for building a nursery using Zev’s room as the example. Check it out below.
Here are some tips:
- Use a round table next to the rocking chair / glider;
- Don’t always go with matching sets;
- Don’t choose items specific to the purpose;
- Ensure your rocker or glider is comfortable; and,
- Hire a professional to ensure that all hanging objects are secure.
My favourite parts of the room?
- The stuffed animal heads;
- The dresser; and,
- The layered carpet adds so much warmth.
Up next, Haddie’s room!